Who's it all about...

My photo
Bembo Clarke writes about games because he doesn't know much about anything else. Celebrate this 1 dimensional individual by reading what he has to say, and telling him if he is right or not.

Wednesday 27 October 2010

...Tenchu: Stealth Assassins (nearly)

After picking up Tenchu: Stealth Assassins last week, I found compelled to get through the game I had never really beaten. I had ideas for articles whilst playing which I thought I would write when I cleared the game. Alas, I have run into a roadblock in the final level in the shape of recurring antagonist Onikage.


He is a bastard.

When I finally beat him and his boss, I will write something about a game I feel deserves a retrospective. There is alot to learn from it, much more than from those that followed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment